Unforgiving

technology

In reorganizing my blog setup, I managed to erase the dozens of photos I’ve uploaded here faster than you can say… um… something brief and unpleasant. Apparently, as far as I can tell, there’s no helpful “undelete” in unix 🙁

Of course, I am currently not having much luck finding a backup of this stuff, so I thank you in advance for your patience while I kick myself, then round up the pics scattered here and there to upload them. Grrr.

1 comment… add one
  • Adam Feb 17, 2003

    Update: I found and uploaded 80% of the files, and now just need to scout for the other 20% and reconstruct those entries.  Ack!

What do you think?