I’m in apartment-hunting mode, and have amassed a set of criteria for my search that I thought you might benefit from… and be able to easily add to!
With the new release of Google Docs and Spreadsheets (horrid name, super product), I can now do all sorts of cool stuff! For instance, I’ve embedded the spreadsheet below for you to read… but I’ve also included links at the bottom for you to:
- EDIT ONLINE: Load up the spreadsheet online in edit mode! Your changes will be reflected within five minutes on the document AND this page, so please be both thoughtful and nice (I can revert as necessary, of course).
- EDIT OFFLINE: Download the CSV and load it up in Excel or Excel imitator :-P.
- VIEW: …as PDF, HTML, TXT, and in other formats as well.
- SUBSCRIBE:… view Atom or RSS
Pretty neat, eh? And now, on with the show!
EDIT: View and edit online (general Google Account required; add lines as needed by right-clicking cells and selecting INSERT… or you can highlight several rows and select INSERT [n] ROWS ABOVE/BELOW)
Aw, bummer! As described in the comments below, I hadn’t realized that the usernames (and, thus, gmail e-mail addresses) of collaborators would be listed in this doc, so I’m un-sharing the doc until and unless this no longer happens. Thanks, Rockya, for the discovery.
- DOWNLOAD / VIEW: CSV, XLS (Excel format—new link for this entry), PDF, TXT, HTML, ODS
- SUBSCRIBE (1st page): Atom, RSS
I welcome your comments below…
– On the actual criteria I’ve listed (or has been added)
– On this use of Google Docs and Spreadsheets
– On anything else related to this entry 😀